Well, actually, I think I missed it altogether! I know all the shouting and champagne happened a long time ago and we’ve cleaned the carpets and moved on since then, but I’ve only recently reached a stage where I can access my photos. So here is a record of what was my contribution to the great Pyjama Party Sewalong:
The part I like the best about them is the ribbon I used to indicate the back:
This is not in any way intended to indicate anything other than “not the front of the garment”. No other sorts of chocolate should be inferred.
The first photo I took to demonstrate how well I’d done with the central alignment was out of focus, so this one was taken more recently, in better light and with a different and better camera, hence the much colder colour. I think the earlier photos are perhaps closer to the real colour but it doesn’t matter. I did make the PJ bottoms and took photos and here they are.